Harrahs River Valley has the worst customer service imaginable. From the casino host to the front desk.

In my opinion theyre RUDE, not helpful at all. My husband i who are both diamond members arrived atound 8pm last night. We were unable to get a room although rooms were available. For some reason rooms were showing a rate for us.

We came anyway due to the fact my husband has a host and ee would speak to her about it. Besides the fact we did gamble the host on duty told us we would have to wait until 2:30 in the morning to get a room... Are u kidding me? Anyway we left at 1am n drove two and a half hours home.

We will NEVER go to River Valley again. As far as the front desk a lady there was going to help us but the supervisor there wouldnt allow that person to do it. The worst experience we ever had at a casino they treated is like trash. We live in Atlanta and have our own business so were flexible to go to Biloxi or Tunica and thats what it WILL BE FROM.NOW ON.

NC casinos are HORRIBLE. I hope other people in Atlanra wake up and start going back to Mississippi.

Product or Service Mentioned: Caesars Entertainment Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 15, 2017.

Comments